26 March 2020
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority. This is our current response to Covid-19 which we will continually update.
It is essential, we believe, to follow advice from the Government and Public Health England.
Further to the UK Governments advice, we are operating services for essential travel only.
We have cancelled all day trips and holidays booked to depart until 30th April 2020. In line with Bonded Coach Holiday (BCH) advice, we are issuing a Refund Credit Note to all cancelled holiday passengers.
We will continue to monitor our ability to deliver private hire, holidays and day trips as the situation changes daily, and keep you closely informed.
We take the welfare of our customers and staff extremely seriously and are doing everything we sensibly can to keep them safe, including:
· Arranged for staff to work from home wherever possible.
· Closed our travel shops in line with social distancing advice.
· Implementing social distancing for the essential staff remaining in the workplace.
· Issued additional bottles of hand sanitiser across the business to make it even easier for customers and staff to clean their hands.
· Implemented an even more robust vehicle cleaning schedule using Virucidal Disinfectant.
· Encouraged all staff to maintain good hand, respiratory and personal hygiene by employing the Catch It. Bin It. Kill It ethos.
We are watching the government website and the FCO website very carefully and intend to follow their advice in all circumstances. We will update this announcement as required.
Should you need further information on Coronavirus, please visit:
Thank you for your support and cooperation.